Tuesday 17 March 2015

Scraptastic Tuesday - March Winners


 Scraptastic Tuesday

A week has shot past - just where did it go!?

I have been making more of my little stars and am getting closer to finishing that UFO project  - some are stitched down but there are lots more to fix on by hand...




And I have also made a bit of progress on my scraptastic sampler quilt.


The last thing I mentioned on that quilt was putting together a block called Lucky Clover - I hadn't quite got my block together.

Well I have now...




Here is the 12" version with y seams! 


And here is the 9" version without y seams!




I have photos of both methods to show you if you want to make some and will write up a little photo tutorial in due course.

I think you could have a lot of fun with this block and wouldn't a quilt of them look great!  

In blue and purple


In pink and green



In pink, green and orange


In rainbow..


I'm going to have to play with this block some more even if it is only on EQ!

But now to the important business.  

It's time to award the March link prizes. If you are a winner, watch for Leanne's email later today or feel free to contact her first.


Here is the list of winners:
A huge thank you to our generous sponsors for providing our wonderful prizes! Our next Scraptastic Tuesday link will the second Tuesday in April,  which is April 14, 2015 - please plan to link up with us again then. 

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh rainbow scraps! How wonderful to be a winner! Thank you, Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners, what fun to share all our projects.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the patterns in the repeated clover blocks! Your circles quilt is looking fabulous (I don't think it needs any more added to the background) and I love how the little George blocks look!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...